After this....(don't be deceived, it looked like this for one hour. The rest was sheer hell. Shouda gone with the Benadryl. Dang)
Thursday, August 04, 2011
Vive La France!
After this....(don't be deceived, it looked like this for one hour. The rest was sheer hell. Shouda gone with the Benadryl. Dang)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So glad you are there safely! Loved the picture of the girls and Thomas's reunion at the airport.
Cute pic of the girls sleeping end to end covered by one blanket on the plane.
We miss you already! Glad you got to visit us for a good long time!
I hope Thomas can quickly get back into the Daddy mode after being a bachelor for six weeks! Glad you made it back safe and sound. When's your next visit????
Jeanne AKA Mrs. Alexander
Yikes--sorry to hear it was a hard trip. I saw your 'got here " email, but didn't notice there was a pic attached til Lisa told me, and never expected there would be a blog (Lisa told me.) So I loved seeing the pictures of the girls seeing their papa after 6 weeks!!! (It is now my desktop pic--can you tell I miss them!)
Sleep well!!
SAM
Love the reunion photos. Glad you're back safe and sound.
I wanna hear more about the hell: did Lena try to fly the plane?
Post a Comment