A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
I knew it was Jingle Bells even before you told me!!! Great job, Estelle!!!SAM
I think Estelle has really caught on quickly! Her playing is great! Now I will be off the hook when it comes to playing Christmas carols with the Alexander family! You're on, Estelle! Love, Aunt Martha
Estelle is getting soooo good at the piano. I hope she keeps up her lessons as some day she will be the "entertainment" at a family gathering!
Bravo Estelle!! Tres Tres Bon!!xoxo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I knew it was Jingle Bells even before you told me!!! Great job, Estelle!!!
SAM
I think Estelle has really caught on quickly! Her playing is great! Now I will be off the hook when it comes to playing Christmas carols with the Alexander family! You're on, Estelle! Love, Aunt Martha
Estelle is getting soooo good at the piano. I hope she keeps up her lessons as some day she will be the "entertainment" at a family gathering!
Bravo Estelle!! Tres Tres Bon!!
xoxo
Post a Comment