France lost in the World Cup Rugby final by JUST ONE POINT. it was a nailbiter!
It's getting a little Halloweeny around here. As much as you can when you live in France. Sniff sniff.
A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
5 comments:
My roommate and I watched the last ten minutes of the game, and all I could think was how upset Thomas must be! Glad Papi and Manou are there to be such good grandchildren-spoilers.
Sounds like fun!! Looks like you were getting ready to make some kind of compote with those nuts and fruit? How nice to have Guy and Andree with you!!!!! Love to all, Grammie and SAM
Say hello to Guy and Andree for me! They look great! Glad you got to go out on the town with Thomas!
Whatever they're making with the nuts and fruit - I want some!
Out on the town with 3 handsom men. Lucky you.
Hooray for grandparents. W,C,H have enjoyed Grammie's visit this week and tomorrow off to Maine.
Okay...let's talk Rugby...why all the shouting and singing?? How can the players concentrate?
Love to Papi, Manou and all
Post a Comment