He's not here so I can't take his picture to put on this blog, but here's a few old shots to remind us both where this crazy ride all began.






The photo below is surely the reason I was struck down with pleurisy after a 6-yr incubation period: this shot is certainly an effrontery to God and the Church - what were we thinking posing like this is the House of the Lord?
Last week on Thursday and Friday we spent 2 days holed up with no kids, no work, no activity and nobody else. Something we haven't done in a long, long time.Now he's gone back to work, and now that I'm healing at home alone, I miss him.
Thanks Thomas.
7 comments:
Ah, sweet! I am crying now writing this. How lucky you are to have found one another.
Love, Lisa
We need "Like" buttons on our blogs! :) Seriously though, isn't it a comfort to know you have a partner you can count on no matter what? I have the same thing and am so grateful for it EVERY day - especially looking back at how things might have turned out for me!! LOL Love and miss you Jules - glad you are on the mend!! xoxo
Ah!! You are lucky, Jules!!
SAM
It takes a strong man to live with 3 women.
Beautiful! 1 Corinthians 13
The greatest of these is love...
Chris agreed to go see the play "White Christmas"at the Hyde Park Opera Playhouse tonight with me, as it is the closest I'll ever get to Broadway, and he fed the kittens this am, while I could have my wake up coffee! A good man!
Chris agreed to go see the play "White Christmas"at the Hyde Park Opera Playhouse tonight with me, as it is the closest I'll ever get to Broadway, and he fed the kittens this am, while I could have my wake up coffee! A good man!
Post a Comment