A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
Julie, you are too funny. I hope you are feeling better. Have the girls left yet? (boo hoo, but it will be good for you to rest.)Love,SAM
You're cute!
Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery!!xoxox
We take for granted the basics, breathing, eating, etc,until we can't!! I know you will get better soon, now that you can rest up!! The lung man is not as attractive as you! Love, Mart
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Julie, you are too funny. I hope you are feeling better. Have the girls left yet? (boo hoo, but it will be good for you to rest.)
Love,
SAM
You're cute!
Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery!!
xoxox
We take for granted the basics, breathing, eating, etc,until we can't!! I know you will get better soon, now that you can rest up!! The lung man is not as attractive as you! Love, Mart
Post a Comment