Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Alive, and.....well?

If I had any batteries, I'd load my Xmas photos. But I don't.
So the update is Christmas was great, we spent a week in Angers, came back on Friday, went to a ski chalet on Saturday, came back Sunday, and unpacked all day Monday.
Today Estelle went to school, Léna went to her nanny, and I went back to the Dr, who sent me for respiratory therapy.
Picture me with a guy wearing a mask pressing on my chest whilst I wheeze in an effort to "fog up a window" (his instructions). Over and over. And tomorrow back to the hospital to see the pulmonologist.
This is the worst play I have ever starred in!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

So what is respiratory therapy supposed to do? teach you to breathe again?

Aunt Lisa said...

Let's hope the "fogging up the window" helps you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass!!
SAM

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass!!
SAM

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! What you need is some clean VT air in them lungs girl, come back to the US of A! Ana

W,C,H said...

Congratulations - your blog is my first landing spot for our new HIGH SPEED INTERNET!

Hey, at least they haven't sent you to the "clapper" or whatever it was called that Lena had to go to last year.

Glad you had a good Christmas. Hope you're feeling better.