This video quality is pretty borderline. soon, soon, the new camera.
It's Saturday night. Girls are asleep after what was a busy day for Estelle.
Playing, theatre, trampoline, merry-go-round, pool.
Meanwhile, I'm playing run-for-you-life catchup with my work that I neglected for 6 weeks. How will I ever make a dent? Little my little I guess.
For Christmas, Santa brought "trotinnette" to both girls here in Nice - kick scooters.
No junky ones either - top of the line "Micro" scooters. Estelle's is even tricked out with customized pink handles and front wheel.
They are whizzes, both of them, and trying to keep up with them on the streets of Nice might just put me back in the hospital - ha ha!
7 comments:
Loved seeing the video! Not sure What does fait voir mean? So glad you are feeling better!!
SAM
what fun to hear Lena babble on and on....so glad you are feeling better Julie! Love your hair!!!
Mary :)
Ditto what SAM and Mary said!
All I could find for the translation of fait voir was.."show it to me"-maybe Lena wanted to look through the lens of the camera??
xo
We enjoyed watching Thomas and Lena dance to the music.
Yes, we have kick scooters here in America. However, I have noticed them more in cities where there is more pavement. There are some kids on our street that have them, though, as our street is paved.
Glad you are feeling better, Julie!
Love, Mom and Lisa
Yes, everyone - as I wrote at the start of the post, "fait voir" = "let me see", or "show me" as Laura noted. So everytime Léna sees me with a camera, she immediately wants to see the result - difficult when you are making a film!
So exciting to finally be able to see your videos! Heather is going to love it when she gets up, although I hesitate to let her see the scooters because she has been wanting one for a long time. Not so good on a gravel driveway.
Thomas is a great dancer.
Lena is getting so grown up looking and beautiful.
Your hair looks great.
NEW CAMERA? What fun. What are you getting? I've been eyeing cameras for a while, but it's not in my near future.
Did all that prednisone lighten your hair? :) You look great! The girls are now officially citified with scooters! Hope they wear a helmet! What fun that must be, zippy around all those ladies and their tiny dogs! Seeing Lena run in circles reminded me of how much our kids loved to run in circles, downstairs, to Butch Cassidy music! Joys of childhood! p.s. I got the Fait Voir, even though Mary reminds me that I got a D in french once (no recall though!)
Post a Comment