Thursday, March 01, 2012

Maxence & Berenice

Saturday morning we hopped in the car and went over to Cannes to spend a few hours with our favorite buddies from Paris, Maxence and Berenice.
After lots of playing in a nice playground next to the beach, this long break of enormous boulders was such a tempting terrain to explore that Estelle & Maxence (4 weeks apart) were on their way.
Meanwhile, Melanie and Thomas surveyed Berenice and Léna (15 days apart).
There was a lot of fun to be had. We are always so happy when they come down to Cannes on their vacations and we get to visit with them!
Lung Update: I am still having asthma-related "attacks". Today Dr. Wentzy prolonged my nebulizer machine and added in some other droplets in my already fun cocktail of liquid vials that I get to put in it. It has been a good 4 months now so we (meaning me!) are hoping that I might actually be in the home stretch of this nonsense.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the girls looks to big!! And cute as can be!! Love the scenery!!
SAM and Grammie

Aunt Lisa said...

Loved the four little French girls playing together on the rocks.

Hope the extra droplets of potion help you get well, Julie!

W,C,H said...

Whoa, this is a new comment format. Confused me for a moment.

Anyway, I remember seeing pics of Maxence on your blog when she and Estelle were babies together. Nice that you all still are able to get together from time to time.

Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
Just getting caught up on all the blogs. I would like to just "pluck" those little girls right out of the picture with their cute little coats and have them over for a PJ party right now!!
Hope you continue to be on the mend...I can sympathize -- still working on the "right path" for my adrenal gland fatigue (and all its related issues) after 6 months. WE WILL BOTH GET BETTER!!!!!
And then I will plan a trip to France for next February!!
Love,
Mary :)

Lil' Martha said...

What? Mary is going to France without MOI? Say it isn't so!! Hope you turn the corner soon, and get back on the mend, so you can enjoy the Mardi Gras season! Love that the girls just like strolling along, climbing on big rocks! How sweet!