Today Léna is three years old! I spoke with her on the telephone this morning and her first words were "Bonne Anniversaire, Maman!" Well, she almost got it figured out!
Last Friday we drove the long drive to Calvinet to kick off the girls 2-week vacation.
The weather was pretty rainy the whole time we were there, but we had some clearing moment and sun spots so we made the best of it.
A few photos of some jam-packed 2 days. We got to see a lot of people!
Missing are photos of Marie-Laure who dined with us on Saturday - I'm still figuring out my new camera (poorly figuring it out, that is!), so bear with me.
Thomas and I returned to Nice Monday and have been working a lot but enjoying our freedom thanks to Andrée & Guy.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Mom and I loved all the pictures! We also saw them on Dan's facebook. I love the view of Calvinet out of Lena's and Estelle's room! So beautiful!
Happy Birthday Lena!
Love, Aunt Lisa and Grammie
That's a great camera, Julie! You got some really fantastic shots...
Excellent pictures! Love the pigpile on Thomas. Can't believe Lena is already 3!
Can't believe Lena is 3. Happy, happy birthday to her.
Your pictures look great.
Julie, love the photos and the incredible light filled house, especially the dining table, so modern next to the stone walls! Guy did a great job remodeling! The girls look so comfy on top of Thomas! Wondered what the lunch was in the pan? Happy 3rd birthday Lena!!
Loved seeing you all, and the lovely pictures from Calvinet...just beautiful!!
SAM
Post a Comment