Tuesday, May 15, 2012
11
Taken around 1994, at my Aunt Becky's. Wish he could have met my husband. Wish he could have seen my children. Wish he was alive to tell me to get myself over to La Rochelle and start researching more on the Perrons. Last night I dreamed Becky was cracking jokes about him telling me I should be sleeping on a foam mattress. Funny, the subconscious. Here's to remembering a life well-lived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thanks for the lovely tribute, Julie! Wish Dad was here to give me a big hug, answer my gardening questions or fix my rototiller! :) Hard to believe it has been 11 years! Like Mom says, nothing like a good cry!!
Mom and I will light a memorial candle tonight in remembrance of Dad.
Julie, what a beautiful picture of you and Dad...I don't think I ever remember seeing it. Don't you always love seeing that slide tie?
Very misty here today...I expect a moose to come walking through the field!
SAM
What a nice photograph of the two of you together. Memory Eternal!!
Lovely Julie....you have such a way with words!
And boy do those cupcakes look sweet on the previous blogs.
Love,
Mary :)
Time goes too fast.
Post a Comment