Love the tutus and the girls being home, and able to make lots of music and noise! Lena and Estelle have really grown! Estelle's personality shows so much confidence! Love her toothy grin!
Love the toothlessness and tutus. And the harmonica playing. Wayne and Cole and Heather can't wait to play with you either, Estelle and Lena. See ya soon.
I do think Estelle is pretty darn good on that harmonica. And a charming storyteller. And I love that Lena is roaming around calling for her Papa! Fun, fun to watch. I do think your new camera is clear as a bell! SAM
5 comments:
Love the tutus and the girls being home, and able to make lots of music and noise! Lena and Estelle have really grown! Estelle's personality shows so much confidence! Love her toothy grin!
Grammie Alexander says, "It's unusual to loose so many teeth at once!"
Lisa says, "I can't wait to see those two little girls!"
With all that noise in the living area, no wonder Thomas was hiding out!!!
Estelle's English is so good! Great job Estelle!
We are looking forward to your visit soon!! xoxox auntie laura
Love the toothlessness and tutus. And the harmonica playing. Wayne and Cole and Heather can't wait to play with you either, Estelle and Lena. See ya soon.
Glad Lena's noggin is ok.
I do think Estelle is pretty darn good on that harmonica. And a charming storyteller. And I love that Lena is roaming around calling for her Papa!
Fun, fun to watch.
I do think your new camera is clear as a bell!
SAM
Post a Comment