Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dance Recital

Some more photos from Estelle's Dance Recital 2 weeks ago - even some from her Hip Hop performance.... And at the end, a little video!














6 comments:

Anna said...

Great job, Estelle! I didn't know you were such a dancer!

Grammie Alexander said...

Estelle, you seem to have quite a few steps to learn.

You did a great job!

Love, Grammie Alexander

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful....Estelle, you did a wonderful job!!!!!
SAM

Anonymous said...

and I loved seeing Estelle in the Arabian nights costume! What fun!!!!

Aunt Lisa said...

Estelle is a very elegant little ballerina. I could see how graceful she is during the dancing. Also, I noticed that she is the tallest of the three dancers in the video you sent.

How graceful she is!

Lil' Martha said...

Estelle, you are a very graceful dancer! Reminded me of Eliza and Alex, when they danced with pretty costumes, as your age! Can't wait to see you dance on my livingroom floor! Love, Aunt Martha