Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Estelle's Handwriting

Estelle's handwriting is improving on a daily basis - literally.  I'll let you all have fun translating.

3 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Yes, Estelle's handwriting is impressive! So young to be doing cursive!

Does she tell the teacher what she wants to say, the teacher writes it down for her on another piece of paper, and then Estelle copies it?

I can't imagine that Estelle would know how to spell all those words on her own!

W,C,H said...

That is the best handwriting I've seen, child or adult, in a long time.

And to think that Cole is in 3rd grade and they are only just beginning cursive.

Great job Estelle!

Lil' Martha said...

Estelle's penmanship puts mine to shame!! I can't believe it!! I was able to translate fairly well, enough to know that she is a very busy girl, with swimming in the pool, piano lesson, going to a friends house, and a nap with Lena? Was I close??