In it were these "pockets", which I had asked Joan to make for Estelle's bed.
You can buy them from the bed company. But Joan's are WAYYYYYYYYYY better.
Thanks Joan! They even have material on them that you see on the quilt on the wall behind!
Last wkend we spent part of the day at the Musée de Art Naif. It was great!
Léna kept trying to climb on this statue.
I have been to this museum before and I do love it so.
Below: what a surprise - a Grandma Moses painting!
Thinking of Vermont, and the leaves and the colors, and wishing I lived there. 20 years of living away from home is beginning to wear on me.




3 comments:
What great sculptures in the park! Are they metal? How nice for Lena and Estelle to have an art day with you and Thomas! Joanie's pocket curtain is adorable! Estelle looks very grown up with her new hair cut!
I love the picture of Estelle looking at Lena on the end of the bed...just a beautiful photo.
I love that museum!!!!
Julie, don't be missing the fall colors, for they have left...this morning I looked out the window and thought, "Wow, now that was a hard frost last night"...then I put my glasses on and realized it had snowed!
SAM
I agree with Joanie - don't be missing VT too much right now, it's cold, brown, and depressing.
Lena looks adorable in her ballerina outfit.
The museum looks like fun. Nothing like that around here!
Post a Comment