Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Advent!

 Week one:

 Tree waiting patiently in the background:
 Tree being decorated:
 Estelle points out an ornament that Wayne made......
 Week Two:


 Here, the girls enjoy Rudolph on a DVD, thanks to Uncle Paul.
 Below:  Our neighbor Jean-Luc and his wife just dropped this at our door a few days ago.  We hardly know them.  Santa comes in many forms.

 Inside were some great gifts- a educational shapes/forms case and a great science book.
Happy little girls.

3 comments:

Lil' Martha said...

I am always a day late lighting my advent wreath!! I love yours, and especially the photo of Estelle near it! Lena looks so grown up, with long hair now, that I can hardly believe it is her! Can imagine how excited the girls must be for Xmas. Glad Rudolph made it over to their TV and lives! Have you imitated Charlie the jack in the box yet, to the girls? Love Mart

Aunt Lisa said...

Beautiful Advent Wreath and Beautiful Girls! Lena's hair is so long now and Estelle's has grown a lot since she cut it.

W,C,H said...

Your tree looks really pretty. Love Estelle's goofy faces in the last few photos.