My kids have been sicker than dogs lately. Here are some odds & ends photos of the past few weeks when they were healthy!
Thanksgiving pancakes!Face painting from "Kids at the Movies" week.... We saw Bedknobs & Broomsticks (dubbed).....
Léna knows how to peel potatoes....
A care package/Xmas package from Joanie really hits the spot!
Arts & Crafts:
Reading time:
A little corn:
Now, that all the sick laundry is finally done, it's time to put up our tiny expensive tree!

5 comments:
Grammie says, "That corn looks good! I am glad they are feeling better!"
So glad Estelle and Lena are feeling better. Lena looks like she's doing an excellent job with those potatoes.
You sure do have two beautiful girls, Julie and Thomas!!!
SAM
I agree with SAM's comment!
Love, Lisa
If I read lips correctly, Estelle is saying "Uncle Dan has the best singing voice in this recorded book."
Post a Comment