From Oct 27th, until November 21st, Papy & Manou were with the girls.
First in Calvinet for 2 weeks, then in Nice for 10 days. They stayed busy! Guess who kept them busy:
And the "big" kids got some advice on things too:
Lots of yummy meals were had as well:
This is "truffade". Simply sublime. Tomme cheese and suffocated potatoes. heaven.
I wonder how many books Manou had to read in a month?
We are SO grateful for their help, especially when I was in Barcelona! THANKS Papy & Manou! They are now in Angers, recuperating, preparing for our arrival there on the 23rd.
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What wonderful grandparents Papi and Manou are! They have so much energy and love for those two sweethearts!
So nice to see Andree and Guy in the photos...it was such a gift to take care of the girls for that time!!! I know they (both the girls and adults will have memories to last forever!!
joanie
So nice to see Andree and Guy in the photos...it was such a gift to take care of the girls for that time!!! I know they (both the girls and adults will have memories to last forever!!
joanie
Love seeing Andree and Guy reading to the girls! How special. Thomas must have loved the great meals! Send me over! Love, Mart
Post a Comment