On the Saturday just before Christmas, both Estelle & Léna were in a dance recital.
That's Estelle far left above, and that's here with her hip-hop group below, the blur in a sleeve-less top crossing right.
Here she is front and center. Léna was on stage at the same time but is hidden in this photo.
There's Léna in front, following Louise.
Estelle points high.
Big finale.
Waiting for Santa.
Léna could care less.
No nap, and a lot of excitement with many kids in a hot space = tired Léna back at the ranch at 5 p.m.
Hope to catch up this blog soon with Christmas photos. I know that there are people who look at this blog who aren't on Facebook with me so I'll try and keep catch up here.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! The girls look so professional in their outfits and with their hair styles!
Even though I had seen these on facebook, it was fun to see them all over again!!!
Very sweet!!!
SAM
Estelle takes center stage!! You can tell she puts her all into it! So tall. Lena looks like she is protesting a flash mob, when she is sitting on the stage, amoungest a big crowd. Wow, they really pack their dancers in tight!! They both look adorable in their costumes!! Wish I could see it live!
Post a Comment