Estelle is in blue, and Léna is in the back row on the right. You can see Louise in the middle row to the left of Estelle.
Léna holds out her fan night and straight in the back row.
The little girl below in the red costume like Estelle's is named Valerie. We don't know her well as we only just met her this year at dance. By coincidence, she too will be in Estelle's new class at the new music school in September.
Here Valerie is blocking Léna so you can't see her.
Next number later on: Estelle's hip hop group. Estelle 4th from left.
That's Estelle down front.
Here Estelle gets into a pose/hold:
She stayed like that for like a minute. We were surprised!
3rd number: basket dance.
Estelle's last number: another hip hop dance:
This was the closing number of the first act: the littlest girls' group, all by themselves. They all had these huge flowers. I should add that this was all a surprise. We didn't know about the tutus or the flowers.
Léna did a great job considering it was 9:30 p.m. and she'd had a full day at school. Louise is born to be a star. She was a riot!
Finale of 1st act: everyone on stage: there's Léna to the left of Louise (far right).
So, another year of dance behind us. Estelle has made a lot of progress, it was amazing.
4 comments:
What productions!! So much fun to see...all the lighting looks incredible. I loved seeing it all, and nice to see there are not just girls!
Fun!!
Heather and the girls should be able to do some shows!!!
joanie
Wow! That was amazing! So professional! The girls both did so well!
I hope we get a few demonstrations when they are in America!
Why are they making a 4 year old dance until 9:30 pm!? I am amazed at how well Lena did, despite the late night! I am thrilled that Estelle is learning hip hop! Hopefully she and Alex and learn from each other!
Love the lighting and the costumes. Especially those giant roses - very dramatic. And whoa baby, the make-up? I don't think I'll let Heather see that! Great job Estelle and Lena. You both look magical.
Post a Comment