On the last day, "Jing Ring Ping" made his usual appearance. (one of the coaches disguised).
Here's Estelle with her group.
Best cousins ever!
Léna, Mom & I went to see the "awards" ceremony on the last day. We found cousin Katie up from Burlington, taking photos!
Note Grammie sitting in red, watching.
Heather gets her award.
Now it's Estelle's turn. That coach is Joe Batista, Peter's good friend.
Coach Blaise with his troops.





3 comments:
So happy that Heather and Estelle got to experience soccer camp together.
I have heard so much about Peter's soccer camp over the years, that it was fun to see pictures of it. So glad that Heather and Estelle were able to participate. Neat that you brought Grammie to the awards ceremony!
Hope Estelle and Lena can keep playing soccer in France! Perhaps Thomas could start a youth league for girls! So neat for Heather and Estelle to have Wesley and Peter there, but I assume they were coaching other groups? I remember Mom and Dad coming to Eliza and Matt's final youth soccer game. I think Julie that you came as well. Very special for them!
Post a Comment