Sunday, November 03, 2013

Halloween in Angers!


 Estelle & Léna flew, by themselves, on a plane up to Angers for most of their 2-week school vacation.  They did many fun things while there, not the least of which was a great Halloween bash on the afternoon of the 31st.  Here they are, morning of:
 Look at that cake!  I am amazed!  It's SO creative!  Below:  The Witchy Welcome Waiting.....

Bobbing for apples:  A Halloween favorite!
Thanks to Guy & Andrée, this party was a big hit! 
 These other children are the children/grandchildren of the neighbors who live on the cul-de-sac.  Many of them our girls have met before. 
 I can't wait to get the story behind this incredible witch drawing/poster that they made to play "Pin the Wart on the Witch".  I love it!  So much fun and so great to have it be homemade!
Time for the Halloween gouter around the table - such fun!
We think Estelle & Léna are pretty lucky little girls to have such great grandparents!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I agree with your comments, Julie!

Lil' Martha said...

It looks as good as the Halloween parties we used to have for Wesley, down in the basement!! How nice of Guy and Andre!!