A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
That was great! I thought Estelle played the oboe very well. And Lena, boy, can she dance!
How did this post sneak by me? I just discocered it.Amazing job Estelle. You are very talented. How lucky you are to go to a music school.Lena, you have some amazing dance moves. Great fun.W, C, H are asleep right now, but they will really love this video.Miss you all.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That was great! I thought Estelle played the oboe very well. And Lena, boy, can she dance!
How did this post sneak by me? I just discocered it.
Amazing job Estelle. You are very talented. How lucky you are to go to a music school.
Lena, you have some amazing dance moves. Great fun.
W, C, H are asleep right now, but they will really love this video.
Miss you all.
Post a Comment