A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
That sounded great Estelle. You are very talented. I'm going to have Wayne and Cole listen to this when they wake up and tell them that they need to practice a lot more to keep up with you! I wish I could dance as well as Lena.
So jazzy! It reminded me of the tine of "Love, oh Love or Careless Love."Great playing and great dancing!!!Joanie and Gram
Heather says: you did a great job on your song we all loved it.Wesley says: very impressive playing Estelle! And Lena danced divinely, stealing the show at times (reminded me of a certain sibling of ours)
I can tell that Estelle has gotten to be even more advanced on the oboe and Lena is as kooky as ever!
So cute that Estelle is telling you how to turn the video recorder off!Joanie
Chris and I loved hearing Estelle play. She is terrific, and of course, her side kick is hilarious, and knows how to steal the show!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That sounded great Estelle. You are very talented. I'm going to have Wayne and Cole listen to this when they wake up and tell them that they need to practice a lot more to keep up with you!
I wish I could dance as well as Lena.
So jazzy! It reminded me of the tine of "Love, oh Love or Careless Love."
Great playing and great dancing!!!
Joanie and Gram
Heather says: you did a great job on your song we all loved it.
Wesley says: very impressive playing Estelle! And Lena danced divinely, stealing the show at times (reminded me of a certain sibling of ours)
I can tell that Estelle has gotten to be even more advanced on the oboe and Lena is as kooky as ever!
So cute that Estelle is telling you how to turn the video recorder off!
Joanie
Chris and I loved hearing Estelle play. She is terrific, and of course, her side kick is hilarious, and knows how to steal the show!!
Post a Comment