Lent means I get off Facebook for 40 days and thus can pay some much-needed attention to my blog.
For now, until I get recent photos off my camera and phone, here's photos Thomas loaded off his phone:
Above: Thomas's best man Guillaume and his daughter Maia, when Thomas was in Spain. Below: me throwing out vomited-on stuff from the car on the windy road to Calvinet.
Estelle and Léna on funny little ponies over a year ago in Angers.
Léna as a cowboy. I have no idea where Thomas took this.
Estelle riding a pony. Somewhere.
I don't know what this was, or where.
Estelle doing a treasure hunt for Nice Patrimony Day.
Léna, making her own treasure hunt.
If only I knew what, or who, this was.
No one is this photo is recognizable to me. Why does my husband take photos of strangers with his phone?
Léna flying high on the trampoline.
Thomas at the new gazillion dollar state of the art stadium in Nice for a big-deal rugby game.
Below: I assume this is something Thomas ate, somewhere.
Léna skating with Thomas!
You just never know what random photos you'll find on your spouse's phone!
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
Well, that was interesting! Fun to see the pictures that Thomas took!
Love, love, love all the photos of the girls -- and by golly, that dessert looks like something I could easily devour!!!
Julie, you've inspired me with your choice of what to give up for Lent. I am finding that I am spending way too much time on Facebook and am planning to retire my account -- need to think it through, but thanks for "planting that seed".
Love, love, love all the photos of the girls -- and by golly, that dessert looks like something I could easily devour!!!
Julie, you've inspired me with your choice of what to give up for Lent. I am finding that I am spending way too much time on Facebook and am planning to retire my account -- need to think it through, but thanks for "planting that seed".
I would like to be hanging out with Thomas--looks like fun activities and great food!!Joanie
Post a Comment