Basically its every parents headache. Pressure to do more in an already jam-packed weekend, take photos everywhere, make your life look oh-so-fabulous. And then print out the photos and paste them all into the Semba's "journal" for the class with witty comments. In French.
Léna and Estelle, however, LOVE having the class mascot! Semba had to ride on the tram.
Semba had to go to Léna's music lesson.
Daddy had to make crepes for Semba.Semba had to come to swimming lessons where he was reunited with other kids from Léna's class.
By the way, Léna swims in that huge pool with no floatation devices whatsoever. She can even swim down to the bottom to grab a swimring. It amazes me - she's not even 5!
Then Semba had to go to the ice rink!
Here's our friend Caetan with the girls.
Then Sema needed a concert and dance party.
Sunday night, Semba fast asleep after his busy weekend. Amen, the mascot weekend is OVER!






3 comments:
Sema sure did have a busy weekend!
Two things I learned from this blog that I hadn't realized:
1. Lena takes piano lessons.
2. Your girls can skate! Thomas must be thrilled!
Well, it must be a headache for parents. but no doubt memories the girls will remember forever! I really thought the first photo of Semba being pushed on the ice was Estelle, but then when I saw the next, I realized it was Lena. Yikes! Still, sure did look like a fun-filled weekend!!! Can't wait to see those girls over here this summer!
jaonei
I agree with jaonei. Lena is gettin long and lean like Estelle. At several of these photos I had to pause for a split second to decide, "Lena or Estelle?"
Our schools do the stuffed animal thing too, and it is annoying. For one thing, I feel like it's probably covered with germs from other households.
Loved seeing the girls skating. Looks like they have a nice rink to go to.
Semba and Lena sure had a busy weekend. Just looking at these photos gets me all tired out.
Post a Comment