Click on this link to see a short video of Estelle dancing on May 23rd in a special show for the "Fete de Mai" (pictured below).
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Dancing and Singing Nicois Folklore!
Click on this link to see a short video of Estelle dancing on May 23rd in a special show for the "Fete de Mai" (pictured below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love seeing these videos. What a great job they did. I loved seeing the dance - Estelle is very talented and we got to see her really well in that one. I'm assuming this was with her school. What a great experience she's having.
Heather likes your costume and thinks you are a very good dancer and singer.
Wayne wants to know how long it took you to learn the dance steps.
Cole wants to know what the song was about.
That was just wonderful! I especially liked the dancing as I could see Estelle better when she would come out towards the front!
It was so nice to see them all dressed up in their traditional costumes!
Lovely!! So glad we got to see it!!! I spent lots of time on the internet trying to research the costume a few nights ago!!
Joanie
Post a Comment