Sunday, August 10, 2014

Boston!

 Boston!  2 days at Emily's, joined by Sara, culminating in seeing Maura's band.  Dang we had a lot of fun in 48 hours.  Started with the Aquarium!











Imax movie at the Aquarium







Outside Emily's apartment building on Shawmut Avenue

On our way to the Boston Children's Museum



Why be on CSpan when you can play with gold balls?











Making this house was Léna & Estelle's best part of the day.











I tried this too and just about ripped out my knuckles.  So hard!

Sara is the oldest grandchild, Léna is the youngest.

Add caption

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved these pics of the older and the younger cousins--just shows that family, love and fun know no age boundaries!!
I think I would love going to the children's museum--looks like a blast!!
Don't see too many pics of Em and Sara, so that was a treat!!
Love, Joanie

Aldrich Legs Lisa said...

So glad my three got to see you four this summer!