Very well done, Lena! Estelle reminded me of my Sara being dramatic in the background while Emily was dressed up and doing a "show". Brings back great memories of when my girls were that age!
Great job singing, Lena, and of course, love Estelle's dance interpretation, and upstaging Lena! Did I give you the sheet music to this song? Has the piano score so Estelle could learn to play it?
7 comments:
Very well done, Lena! Estelle reminded me of my Sara being dramatic in the background while Emily was dressed up and doing a "show". Brings back great memories of when my girls were that age!
Loved it!!!!!!!
Joanie
Love this! I remember how mesmerized the girls were buy the movie this summer. Great job Lena and backup/announcer Estelle! Dayna, Luca, Leo & Matty
Cute as a button! I need to see this movie!!
Love to you all!
Great job singing, Lena, and of course, love Estelle's dance interpretation, and upstaging Lena! Did I give you the sheet music to this song? Has the piano score so Estelle could learn to play it?
Bravo girls!!
So cute!!!! Bravo Lena (and Estelle with your lovely interpretative dancing)!!
Love Eliza
Post a Comment