Monday, December 01, 2014

Estelle singing "Tourne la Ronde de Saisons"

5 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Beautiful voice. A haunting melody. Well done, Estelle! Will you be singing this at a school concert?

Anonymous said...

It is so haunting!! I am going to try to google it to find the words.
Beautiful, Estelle.
And, Pardone mois, but were those strips of bacon on the rug in the parting frame?
Joanie

Anonymous said...

Is this it??

LA RONDE DES SAISONS
1
C'est l'automne, c'est l'automne
C'est l'automne
Et son panier de pommes
C'est, c'est, c'est l'automne
L'automne qui tonne

Refrain
Salut, mon ami
Venez par ici
Former sans façon
La ronde des saisons

3
C'est l' printemps, c'est l' printemps
C'est l' printemps
Et ses p'tites fleurs des champs
C'est, c'est, c'est l' printemps
Le printemps charmant

Refrain 2
C'est l'hiver, c'est l'hiver
C'est l'hiver
Et ses flocons polaires
C'est, c'est, c'est l'hiver
L'hiver qui nous terre

Refrain
Salut, mon ami
Venez par ici
Former sans façon
La ronde des saisons

4
C'est l'été, c'est l'été
C'est l'été
Et sa crème à bronzer
C'est, c'est, c'est l'été
L'été déluré

Refrain
espace
5
C'est l'automne, c'est l'hiver
C'est l' printemps
Et enfin c'est l'été
Qui sont arrivés
On peut commencer

Refrain
Salut, les amis
Une, deux, c'est parti !
Tourne sans façon
La ronde des saisons
espace

W,C,H said...

Love it. So beautiful. Estelle, you are a great singer.

Julie, I hardly recognize your voice. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I realize those words I found are not the same song. I did see another video of a little French kids choir singing it. It is just so beautiful!
Joanie