Saturday, December 20, 2014

Petit Papa Noel - CNRR Dec 15th Estelle & Léna

Another Christmas song from Monday night (Dec 15th) with both Lena and Estelle.
Lena top right on the steps, green turtleneck, red hair bow, standing a bit apart (at the behest of her teacher so she could see him). Estelle front and center with a santa hat on the oboe.

5 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

That was wonderful, Estelle and Lena. I could really see both of you on this video!

W,C,H said...

Love this. Great job Estelle and Lena. Cole admits, "They sound a lot better than my band."

A lot of bassoons.

W,C,H said...

P.S all I had to do to prove that I am not a robot was check the box that says "I am not a robot."

W,C,H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil' Martha said...

Wonderful concert, Estelle and Lena!! Estelle, you played with such confidence!! I honestly couldn't tell where Lena was. Maybe I need new glasses!! Stage R or L Julie? Neat idea to put the kids on the stairs so all the Moms and Dads could see them! So wish I could be there!!