Estelle, another oboeist, 3 bassonists and a clarinette's adapting a children's nursery rhyme.
Click here to see a short video of Estelle's ensemble.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
6 comments:
Super great job Estelle. I loved that variation. I was glad to see you right in the front. Spike even liked it. Wayne, Cole, and Heather are checking buckets right now, but when they come in I'll have them listen. They'll love this.
I really enjoyed watching the video and Estelle was very good.
You also looked really pretty.
From, Heather
It sounded great. Maybe we can do a duet someday. Did you know that bands put their best players on the outside where you were?
-Wayne
Great job, Estelle. Was that abc's or twinkle twinkle tiny star.
-cole
Well done, Estelle! It looks like you were the one to start the whole song!!
I thought the instructor would never stop talking and let those kids start playing!! I loved all the harmonies. What a great job Estelle did, and she had to get the ball rolling! She looked beautiful. Fun to hear Julie laughing at the end!!
Joanie
Post a Comment