Here are just a handful of the 70 or so photos from our annual "christmas card photo shoot". Except I just never got the cards made this (last) year!
I was so busy having a nice time over the holidays that I didn't take many photos! Here we are Christmas morning in Angers. Estelle has found Santa's letter....
Estelle's skateboard which hasn't quite made its way to Nice yet -it's in Calvinet.
Lego Boat!
Tata Agnes was SO MUCH FUN as usual!
Maybe next year these crazy headbands will make the holiday card.....


3 comments:
Great pictures of the girls, Julie! I enjoyed seeing them all.
Fun to see them even if a little late!! I vote for the one of Estelle looking at Lena and Lena looking at Estelle!! You would not believe how many people did think there's must have been lost in the mail...next year, I will do them if you don't have time!!
Love the photo of Lena laughing and Estelle looking down at her so lovingly! Looks like they enjoyed being in Calvinet for Xmas!!
Post a Comment