Thursday, April 30, 2015

Coco the Mascot

Last weekend, Léna's name was pulled out of the hat in the mascot lottery.  This meant she got Coco the Monkey for the weekend.
He went everywhere with us.  On Sunday we have a picnic and a walk around the ultra-rich St. Jean Cap Ferrat.  Below:  Saturday night at the bay in Juan-les-Pins.
Friday after school with Estelle & her carpool trombone-playing buddy Charlotte.
Saturday morning, Fransiska came for coffee and Thomas made a castle out of a box for the girls and Eliott.
Coco helped make lunch:

He went for a ride:



He had a hammock made for him:
Friday night at swimming lessons:  Léna and one of her classmates, Yaëlle.


He tried to sneak some sausage:
He enjoyed some trottinette:
Coco was all wiped out after such a busy weekend:

Monday morning before school:  time to say goodbye to Coco.  This is our 6th and final time hosting a mascot.  I admit that I was a little nostalgic.

5 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Loved all the pictures of Coco and the girls. I can see why it is sad to say goodbye to Coco after all these years.

The girls are so tall and beautiful. I enjoyed all the pictures of them.

Can't wait to see them this summer.

joanie said...

What beautiful photos! I loved the one of Lena sleeping--it looked real to me, anyway!! And the ones of the monkey helping out--cutting sausage--what fun. He had a fun weekend with the Ouillades!

W,C,H said...

I couldn't even pay attention to Coco. I kept staring at Lena. She has gotten so beautiful.

Grammie said...

Very nice to see the girls with Lena's monkey! See you soon!

Love you!
Grammie

W,C,H said...

Coco and Lena were so cute.
Heather