I think Lena was just playing it cool 'cuz she's so talented!
They sounded really good for such a young group. I like the two in the front - the blond girl giving the boy dirty looks for waving his arms round in her space.
Loved this song, even though don't know what they are singing in English is? Lena looks serious but I thought she was just trying to set an example for the boy in the front who was goofing off!! Very poised!!
3 comments:
I would say that Lena seemed to be somewhat bored with this whole thing. Am I correct?
I think Lena was just playing it cool 'cuz she's so talented!
They sounded really good for such a young group. I like the two in the front - the blond girl giving the boy dirty looks for waving his arms round in her space.
Great job Lena. We enjoyed your singing!
Loved this song, even though don't know what they are singing in English
is? Lena looks serious but I thought she was just trying to set an example for the boy in the front who was goofing off!! Very poised!!
Post a Comment