I loved Estelle's introduction to the show in disguise and how she came back to play completely composed! Loved how she looked at the camera once in a while and smiled during her breaks in the music. Loved Cachette passing through the living room, but running past the oboe, like it scares her. Loved the glimpses of Lena now and then.
Just all so charming. I wanted to be right there in that living room with you all!
Love hearing you play, Estelle. Great job. Also love Lena bombing the video and getting a glimpse of the cat stalking your living room. He doesn't sing along like Spike does?
We had listened to this before, but I guess I never had said how much we loved it, presenter and performer and audience. Sorry you girls have both been sick and hope you will soon be up and at 'em! Love, Joanie and Grammie
3 comments:
Ok, that was pretty darn cute!
I loved Estelle's introduction to the show in disguise and how she came back to play completely composed! Loved how she looked at the camera once in a while and smiled during her breaks in the music. Loved Cachette passing through the living room, but running past the oboe, like it scares her. Loved the glimpses of Lena now and then.
Just all so charming. I wanted to be right there in that living room with you all!
Love hearing you play, Estelle. Great job. Also love Lena bombing the video and getting a glimpse of the cat stalking your living room. He doesn't sing along like Spike does?
We had listened to this before, but I guess I never had said how much we loved it, presenter and performer and audience. Sorry you girls have both been sick and hope you will soon be up and at 'em!
Love, Joanie and Grammie
Post a Comment