A Vermonter's view of life's trials and tribulations on the French Riviera
OK, that was absolutely hilarious.Two questions: 1. Does Joanie really keep bobby pins on her ears? 2. Where has Joan square danced?Estelle and Lena were just great with their Loretta readings.Thomas, what can I say, but that you were fantastic as a marcher and as a dancer!Julie, this was so much fun!Thank you for doing this for our dear Joanie!
Very talented French girls!! xoxo
Lisa, the square dancing, like the marching, was something Joanie did in 4th grade with Mrs. Casey. Mrs. Casey is the one with the funny hair pins and the pencil in her hair. It was the "Mrs Casey" theme, get it? :-)
Yes, Now I get it! I had forgotten some of those details from the Mrs. Casey book. Guess I need to reread it, Julietta!
Okay, this was a RIOT. Well done all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK, that was absolutely hilarious.
Two questions: 1. Does Joanie really keep bobby pins on her ears?
2. Where has Joan square danced?
Estelle and Lena were just great with their Loretta readings.
Thomas, what can I say, but that you were fantastic as a marcher and as a dancer!
Julie, this was so much fun!
Thank you for doing this for our dear Joanie!
Very talented French girls!! xoxo
Lisa, the square dancing, like the marching, was something Joanie did in 4th grade with Mrs. Casey. Mrs. Casey is the one with the funny hair pins and the pencil in her hair. It was the "Mrs Casey" theme, get it? :-)
Yes, Now I get it! I had forgotten some of those details from the Mrs. Casey book. Guess I need to reread it, Julietta!
Okay, this was a RIOT. Well done all!
Post a Comment