Wednesday, November 09, 2016
Oboe Recital
Estelle's Oboe Recital on Monday Nov 7th.
She played this one piece, ironically entitled "La Jolie Julie" by Joubert.
It has different parts to it, but is all the same piece of music.
Something else to think about besides the new president.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Estelle! That was incredible. Such difficult pieces to play I would guess! You did beautifully!
Love, Aunt Lisa
Grammie, Darlene, Heather and I just listened to this sad, then happy , then sad beautiful little tune. You played so well, Estelle!!
Love, Joanie
She was nervous, and so there are 5 times where she didn't have enough air and her notes don't come out. Plus maybe 2 times where the note wasn't right. Other than that, it was fine. Her teacher said "you need to relax or you'll never get all those notes out!"
I still think she did great!
Post a Comment