Awsome job Lena. Wayne just said you are better than the middle schoolers here. I like those sliding notes!
Cole had his concert Saturday and Wayne has his tonight. Heather's is not until the 20th (I don't think she will play her trumpet, just sing) so I will soon be sharing some videos as well. Glad we have a lot of musical kids in the family.
4 comments:
Awsome job Lena. Wayne just said you are better than the middle schoolers here. I like those sliding notes!
Cole had his concert Saturday and Wayne has his tonight. Heather's is not until the 20th (I don't think she will play her trumpet, just sing) so I will soon be sharing some videos as well. Glad we have a lot of musical kids in the family.
awesome job Lena!!!!
Mighty proud of you.
Uncle Ed
Wow, Lena! That must be so hard to play and you did such a great job! I'm so proud of you!
Bravo Lena!! All those practices playing outside last summer has been worth it! You are terrific!!! Love Aunt Martha
Post a Comment