Saturday, May 27, 2017
Estelle: The Pretty Girls of Ballyroan
This is the other piece Estelle played. C'est le 2eme morceau qu'Estelle a joué pour son examen fin de cycle. C'est le repetition generale le jour avant le vrai examen (pas le droit de filmé dans l'examen).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think this is just the prettiest tune, with such lovely harmonies! Estelle, just beautiful!! I have no idea what the woman was saying, but I am saying I loved it, you amaze me with your skill, and I can't get over how much you have advanced in your playing this past year!! Hope to hear lots of pieces this summer!
Love, Joanie, 25 days and counting!
Grammie Alexander and I just listened to both of your pieces, Estelle, and thought you did such a wonderful job. We can see that your teacher works hard with you to make the piece just so and you lived up to her expectations! We are impressed that a 10 year old girl can play so well.
Love, Aunt Lisa and Grammie Alexander
Post a Comment