Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Estelle's Recital: Sur les Bords de la Vistuve - Ciesla



Estelle had 2 lessons to prepare this piece.  I had one of those moments where I sat there and all the obligations whirling around me, the commitments and work and stress just halted, suspended and me, ice queen of emotion when it comes to my kids, got teared up thinking when did this happen that she learned to play like this....


3 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

I agree, Julie. She plays so well!
Love, Lisa

W,C,H said...

I had to do some detective work and track down your youtube account (didn't see a link in your post?) but it was worth it! Beautiful job Estelle. The first part was so hauntingly beautiful, and the second so lively and happy. Both sounded like they had some tricky places - but probably not difficult at all for you. Heather says, "She's really good. That sounded really, really good. I like her shirt."

Lil' Martha said...

Estelle, I loved your piece!! You played so well! I am so impressed!! You looked so calm and relaxed!!! Love Aunt Martha