An uneventful and easy flight to Montreal finds Estelle and I enjoying ourselves in Vermont. A few snapsnots to document: Our camp on Shadow Lake:

My uncle Ricky puttered over for a visit...on his tractor. We climbed up and had ourselves a little party!:

Aunt Martha takes Estelle out to pick asparagus!

Estelle eats Cheerios for the first time and has a blast! This high chair was my sister's in 1959:

4 comments:
So glad Sam has high speed internet so that I can enjoy all the pictures of you and Estelle in Vermont. I loved them!
Nice John Deere tractor! Are you thinking about getting one for your roof-top garden (previous blog entry)?
You may want to have Thomas measure your elevator first.
It sure looks beautiful there!!!!
Thanks for doing all the work with the "lists" Louise. CUGF!
xo,laura
Happy Vermonting! Be sure to swing by the Barton men's shelter for me.
Post a Comment