Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Joanie!


I should add that when I start laughing, it's because Estelle had just said to me "I'm not gonna say THAT!" in response to my prompting that she tell Joanie she doesn't look a day over 29!

4 comments:

Sam, Jr. said...

I heard that Estelle can sing "Happy Birthday" in English with hardly a French accent, and now I believe it!

Thanks for sharing the video. We love to see her in action!

W,C,H said...

That's the only version of Happy Birthday that Cole has ever been willing to listen to.

Anonymous said...

I thought you sang very well. I liked seeing you in the video.

Love, Grammie

Sandy Alexander said...

OH! That is so cute! She sounds fantastic, such good English! I love being able to see videos of her- it makes her not seem so far away....
Hope you are feeling well, Julie. Getting closer every day!