Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Aftershock

Here's Léna looking pensive after the departure of TaTa Lisa.

But Estelle had a little visit late this afternoon from her friend Ines....now that all our visitors are gone, time to catch up with some of our friends here!
Thanks to Manou, Papy and Lisa for all their help the past few weeks!
Thankfully tomorrow is Pentecost so Thomas has the day off - one more day of reprieve for me.

1 comment:

Sam, Jr. said...

I am missing all of you! I loved getting to spend time with the girls and having lots of time with Julie to talk, giggle, and laugh.

I am having withdrawals from the Ouillade family. Julie and Thomas do a great job as parents. Nice is absolutely charming, but so is New Hampshire with its birds singing, lettuce and spinach poking up, and, of course, the ever present mosquitoes! (Ha! Ha!)

-Lisa