Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Clown

Here's Estelle going to school in the morning:
And here's what she has to say when she comes back from school in the evening (get ready, it's a 4+ min video, dust off your French skills):

8 comments:

Sam, Jr. said...

Grammie says, "She's cute! Very cute!"

Lisa agrees. Lisa also loves the asides from Julie right into the camera's eye! So funny!

Sandy Alexander said...

So funny that Estelle mentions this "Garron" boy several times (Do I have that name correct?).
I wonder what you don't like about Livio's mother?
Such a great video, I felt like I was right there in the kitchen with you!

Unknown said...

Good for you, Estelle! Down with pamplemousse!

Helene said...

So cute ! She is a great singer ! (Mael having noises instead of song when he tries singing !! Like Happy Feet !) Helene

W,C,H said...

Sorry, it would take me 4 hours to watch a 4 min video on dial-up, but she looks happy to be off to school in the photo.

Lil' Martha said...

Cornflakes for lunch??? What's with the French? What happen to baquettes and brie? Next she'll be eating fluffernutter's and be Americanized. She obviously loves to sing, and love the counting of classmates using her fingers. Lena looks so big eyed and happy. Life is good when you learn to roll over!! They are both sooo charming!

Laura Geigle said...

Lots of fun watching this!
My favorite juice (& mother's I think) is pamplemousee juice!

Mary said...

Julie, Estelle is too cute!!!...and I enjoyed all your side comments (too funny). Believe it or not, I did know she was singing about parts of the body (of course it helped that she was pointing to them). And now I know the answer to my question...you are moving in 2+ weeks. Hooray!!
P.S. Lena is beautiful too!
Love, Mary :) (sister/aunt)