Friday, April 23, 2010

Cause if you can't joke about, what CAN you do?

What is a head lice's favorite Broadway musical?
"Hair"

What did the headlice say when their host went to the barber?
"There goes the neighborhood."

What do you call head lice on a bald person?
Homeless

Where do mountain-climbing head lice go?
The widow's peak

What is the favorite hobby of head lice?
Nitting

6 comments:

Sam, Jr. said...

What a fun way to start my morning, Julie! Glad you see the humor in the situation!

Sandy Alexander said...

...and for more head lice jokes, I found an ENTIRE blog about them. The name of the blog is "Head Lice Can Be Fun." Here's the link:

http://headlicecanbefun.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! Oh, and have a lice weekend!
;-)

Léna OUILLADE said...

Come on Sandy Don't give away all my secrets! That's exactly where I got the jokes from! ha ha

Sandy Alexander said...

Oh my, that's so funny! I was just doing a quick Google search so I could post my OWN lice joke, when I came across that blog sight, haha!

GraniteStater said...

Most of my jokes are pretty lousy, too.

Léna OUILLADE said...

Nice one Dan. That one is on the site too!