Here's Estelle organizing her beads by color a few days ago.

Those beads look somewhat similar to her lunch yesterday at school (peas and carrots and other colorful bits of stuff) which we have been seeing over and over in various spots in our home.....welcome to a stomach bug.
The Monster that was in our cousin Cole's house (happy April Fool's bday to Cole yesterday!) crossed the ocean and is now well-ensconced chez nous. Here's a monster below that was in the Carnival this year in Nice - Thomas took Estelle to the last day of Carnival just 24 hours after we arrived back from America last month.

Other fun things in the Carnival parade - the king, some kind of Obama theme thing...


Carnival Frog:


Back to the present reality: Dr. Baker (as I like to refer to the travelling physicians who makes house-calls over here, such a fantastic service) has already come and gone and now we float in a sea of meds fetched by a friend because I certainly cannot leave.
Here are the girl in happier times:


Here's crossing our fingers to a less gut-wrenching (literally) rest of our Good Friday. If only we had some flat ginger ale.
4 comments:
I was waiting for my 7 am nurse call today, but had none! I assumed all went well after our 10pm call. What did the dr give you for Estelle! Love the Mardi Gras photos. What incredible sculptures!
I'm sorry to hear of the the illness at your house! I hope everyone is healthy again soon...
Hope Estelle feels better soon!
I know how you feel in the midst of all that vomiting. It's great that a doctor comes to your house. Unheard of here, of course. When Cole was sick a few weeks ago, I had to drive him all the way to Newport with him holding a bowl in his lap, just hoping and praying that he wouldn't actually throw up in the car.
Hope Estelle is better and that the rest of you escape the bug and are able to have a beautiful Easter.
Post a Comment