Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Happy Birthday Wayne!
Today my godson and nephew Wayne turns 9! He sure is a special boy. The photo below is him with Estelle on HER birthday this summer, so that's our way of celebrating with him today.
T
Above: Wayne running to beat the ban at the Kid's Race on Glover Day this summer. Below: Looking for something to discover....
The future's so bright, he had to wear shades....
4th of July - Wayne with a goat!
When I think of Wayne this summer, I think of him humoring Estelle a lot by watching over her and helping her play with whatever interested her...like this punchball below, with Heather...

Happy 9th, Wayne, wish we could be there with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Julie for the nice pictures and memories. I agree, I think Wayne really enjoys "looking out" for his special cousine. -Wes
Love that comment that his future is so bright...so true!! Mom and I will celebrate over at Wayne's house with them all this evening!!
SAM
Julie, thanks for the birthday post. Wayne really ejnoyed seeing himself on your blog. It was a fun summer.
He loved the safe box you sent. I wrapped it up with all your names on it. He's got the keys hidden away somewhere, secret. We've been busy - haven't had the C&W going lately, but will have to break in the new cash box this weekend perhaps. Great idea, thanks for a great gift.
Happy belated birthday to Wayne! Emily, Dan, and I thought of you on your special day when we were away.
Post a Comment