Wednesday, October 05, 2011

A little Wednesday fun

So much to do, so little time.
Lefty Lena....
Playdough brought from the USA, made by Aunt Lisa.

A little piano moment: She has had 4 lessons.

8 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Deux, Trois, Quatre! I love it! Estelle plays very nicely!

I absolutely love the first photo of the girls on either side of the easel being creative! That was just precious!

Can't believe the playdough from NH is still going strong!

W,C,H said...

Don't you love it when kids are busy? Playdough is great for that. Lena's hair is getting looong.

Anonymous said...

Okay, too cute with the little rest sound, and counting out the longer notes....that was so sweet!!!!
That is so nice, Julie, that you brought Lisa's playdough all the way over the ocean!!!
SAM

Lil' Martha said...

When Estelle can master "Hot dog, Armour Hot Dog" on the piano, Chris and I will be happy to see it on the video! We could send you a copy of the sheet music! Lena looks so much older! Chris thinks she is the spitting image of you, Julie with your "devilish Julie look!" Love that the girls enjoy playing and painting together!

Anna said...

What fun! Love the hushed rests. I also think that's the first time Estelle has spoken English voluntarily on camera?

Looking good with that art! Mom, will you make me some playdough too?

Mary said...

almost sounded like she could be playing part of the "To Kill A Mockingbird" theme. Loved how she lifted her finger up high for the rest! What fun!
Love to all,
Mary :)

Sandy Alexander said...

Wow, that was great!!! Tell Estelle I think she is a fast learner! Both girls are so cute, aren't they lucky to have each other? p.s. I never got a chance to post on the last blog, but I might just fly across the ocean just to get some time in with that fancy play castle!

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful girls! Loved the piano recital! xoox