Julie, I could tell you had recently listened to Dad's interview with Grampie from the way you started off your interview!! Can't believe she is already doing two hand pieces. She seems very interested in it all, and so focused. But I missed the little "Sh" rests!! A few weeks ago, I used the copier at Glover School, and there was some Christmas music on the copier...when you are getting ready for performances, it is not early at all! Love, SAM
Estelle, beautiful job!! I wonder if the "shoe" reference is for St.Nicholas Day (Dec. 6) when children put out their shoes at night for St. Nick to fill with goodies. My kids used to love this feast day. Looked like an icon in the background?? Maybe it was just a mirror frame or something. xo Laura
4 comments:
Julie, I could tell you had recently listened to Dad's interview with Grampie from the way you started off your interview!!
Can't believe she is already doing two hand pieces. She seems very interested in it all, and so focused. But I missed the little "Sh" rests!!
A few weeks ago, I used the copier at Glover School, and there was some Christmas music on the copier...when you are getting ready for performances, it is not early at all!
Love, SAM
Estelle, beautiful job!! I wonder if the "shoe" reference is for St.Nicholas Day (Dec. 6) when children put out their shoes at night for St. Nick to fill with goodies. My kids used to love this feast day.
Looked like an icon in the background?? Maybe it was just a mirror frame or something.
xo
Laura
Estelle, I really liked to see you play the piano. You did a very good job! With love, Grammie and Aunt Martha
Nice job at the piano, Estelle. It looked like the notes you were reading on the music are different colors!
Love, Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment