Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Things are off to a very good start here in Nice today:
Thomas left for work at 7:45 this morning, and about 10 minutes later the street buzzer rang with a voice that said "It's the babysitter!".  Ha ha!  He had taken the day off.
 Opening cards from America after breakfast.

 Thanks Martha, Mom & Lisa!
 Then I was presented with a lovely card from the girls and a new bathing suit that they helped Thomas pick out at Galeries Lafayette.  Estelle said "It reminds me of the Blueberry Pie Elf" (favorite book of mine)....  
Life is good!

5 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Wow! You look great for however old you are today!

I laughed when Thomas made reference to the "Blueberry Pie Elf" book as reminding him of your bathing suit. I see exactly what he means!

What a lovely family you have. Can't wait to see all four of you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a riot--I laughed when I saw you suddenly in the bathing suit!! Too cute that it reminded her of the BPE...I think the cover has shows a red gingham table cloth...what a fun birthday already, and that was just the morning!!
SAM

Lil' Martha said...

Julie, glad my card got there is time! You are one HOT mama! Happy Birthday to you and to your little pie elves! Brave of Thomas to buy you a bathing suit!! Chris would be clueless about size, etc! Way to go Thomas!!

Lil' Martha said...

Julie, glad my card got there is time! You are one HOT mama! Happy Birthday to you and to your little pie elves! Brave of Thomas to buy you a bathing suit!! Chris would be clueless about size, etc! Way to go Thomas!!

Laura Geigle said...

Happy Birthday Louise! Lookin' good! xox La